The fischer DUOBLADE is the youngest member of the innovative DUO-Line. It consists out of different components, which enable the best possible performance. The self-drilling tip allows a clean and effective drilling procedure. The fixing is screwed in the pre-positioned installation with the (cordless) screwdriver setting tool flush to the surface of the gypsum plasterboard. The fischer DUOBLADE is adapted for wood, metal and chipboard screws from 4 to 5 mm thickness as well as different hooks and eye screws. Consequently, it is universally suitable for fixing e.g. smoke detectors, curtain rods and shutters securely and quickly.
- An innovative product of the fischer DUO-Line with intelligent combinations for more power and more intelligence.
- The self-drilling fischer DUOBLADE allows fast and easy installation in gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboard.
- The black metal tip guarantees simple and safe installation.
- High torque when anchor is installed for the feelgood-factor and an optimum feeling when setting.
- PZ 2 drive - same drive for plug and screw.